omg...that mean my holiday going to end soon...how am I going to face this..
Who can tell me how??
I feel like i getting older,nowadays i think that i prefer to study, but i could not get any money, but work is better for me. I think so? is it true.... ...at least i can earn myself...! Daddy told me i really spend a lot,but when i recall back . I feel lucky because daddy really Love me.He always sponsor me for what i need and want! daddy love you!
finally i'm finished my degree study,was it worse to study this course? hm...yup i love it although it quite torture me some time.
Set a new goal for myself,hope i can achieved it... All the best....!!
June
Is time for me to start a new journey.
Before that, luckily I have a great gathering with my sisters.
spending whole day,drive all the way down to Sitiawan to have our brunch.
Now i just realize I haven't been to there old stall in kg koh...
After that we went to watch Pirates of the caribbean 4...
Love it, worse to watch...
Just complete our shopping,we straight away when to shopping and chit chat all the way down to tesco and giant....oh..ya...we also drop by have a visit to watson.
In our conversation, May I make a conclusion....
*recall back our secondary school life
*keep comparing the children nowadays and previous
*comestic
*shoes
*clothes
*work
Actually I'm enjoying it.....I hope we could gather more often...



No comments:
Post a Comment